VIMED Single-use Syringe
VIMED syringe is a medical device chosen by many medical units and individuals. Tanaphar syringe is manufactured according to international standards with standard medical plastic and stainless steel.
- Cylinder: no cracks, burrs. Ensure transparency, can observe the solution during injection.
- Clear print capacity dividing line.
- Plunger: no cracks, burrs.
- Gasket: made of soft plastic to create a tight seal between the plunger and the pump housing.
- Needle is made of stainless steel, has sufficient mechanical hardness, does not warp under normal conditions, does not oxidize; needle tip sharp, beveled 3 edges and no burrs.
- The needle has a protective cap.
- Hand color according to international standards helps distinguish needle sizes.
- Syringe pump has a capacity: 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml;
- The needle has sizes: 14G, 15G, 16G, 18G, 19G, 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, 26G, 27G, 30G, 32G… or depending on user needs.
- The syringe is sterilized with EO gas
Instructions for use of the syringe pump:
- Note : Use once / Read the instruction manual carefully / Do not use if the packing bag is exposed or damaged.
- Remove the syringe from the bag.
- Absorb fluid to pump. Push up on the plunger to expel all the air.
- Proceed to pump.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Expiry date:
- 25pcs / Box
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ THE MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
25 pcs (Box)
1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml