- Grant opportunity to improve digital frontline health care
The Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) is supporting research projects using the latest digital and mobile technology to improve primary health care delivery.
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – COVID-19 vaccine boosters, vaccine passports, and dosage for kids
Professor Michael Kidd, Deputy Chief Medical Officer answers the top 3 questions you’ve been asking on our socials.
- ATAGI update following weekly COVID-19 meeting – 15 September 2021
An update from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) following their weekly meeting on 1 September 2021.
- Changes made to Hotspots for NSW, ACT, Jervis Bay Territory, Shepparton and Ballarat
The Australian Government Chief Medical Officer, Professor Paul Kelly, has today extended the COVID-19 Hotspot for the purposes of Commonwealth support for NSW, ACT and the Jervis Bay Territory, lifted the Hotspot for Shepparton, and declared a Hotspot for Ballarat.
- COVID-19 vaccination program rolls out to people 12 years and older
Find out more information about COVID-19 vaccinations for people 12 years and older.
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – COVID-19 and vitamin and mineral deficiencies, menstruation, and vaccines at pharmacies
Dr Lucas De Toca answers the Top Three questions you’ve been asking on our socials.
- Continued pause to New Zealand green zone flights
A statement from Australia's Chief Medical Officer, Professor Paul Kelly about New Zealand green zone flights due to the current COVID-19 outbreak in New Zealand.
- Funding boost for research into COVID-19 treatments
The Australian Government has announced $5 million for research into a new, effective and safe antibody treatment to combat COVID-19. Funding is from the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF).
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – differences in the variants of COVID-19, Can I choose to have Moderna, is pandemic worse than previous ones
Dr Steph Davis, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, answers the top three questions you’ve been asking on our social accounts.
- ANAO audit of the administration of the Medical Research Future Fund
The Department of Health has published a resource on the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) audit of the administration of the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF).