Infusion (With 22G Needles)
Structure of the VIMED infusion:
Bottle needle: hard, sharp, pointed, with protective cap.
Air release valve: with sterile air filter design.
Dropper count: transparent, easy to observe, monitoring the drop count, with fluid filter design.
Conductor: soft, flexible, supple and has high elasticity, does not break when storing and using.
Flow regulator: includes a trough and a roller to move easily, must not have cracks, cracks, and trails.
Needle connector: made from hard plastic without cracks, cracks, burrs.
Needle is made of stainless steel, has sufficient mechanical hardness, does not warp under normal conditions, does not oxidize; smooth, glossy needle surface; needle tip sharp, beveled 3 edges and no burrs, with protective cap. Hand color according to international color coding standards help distinguish needle sizes.
Used for infusion
How to use:
- Hang the infusion bottle (bag).
- Adjust the roller to lock the flow.
- Insert the bottle needle into the infusion bottle (bag).
- Aspirate infusion into half of the bulb count drops by squeezing the bulb gently. Do not smoke full of elected.
- Insert the needle into the needle connector.
- Adjust the rollers to let the fluid run through the wire to expel all the air, then adjust the roller to lock.
- Perform the infusion and control the infusion rate with a flow regulator.
- Use the Y port if you need to add other types of fluid.
No blood transfusion, substances incompatible with the infusion.
For single use.
Do not use if the packing bag is exposed or damaged.
01 set / Bag.
25 sets / Large bag
500 sets / Carton